Welcome to Helen Giles Museum Consultancy.
I provide a range of high quality, tailored, flexible and affordable consultancy services for museums and heritage organisations throughout the UK.
With over 22 years’ experience working in the museum and heritage sector, I have built up a diverse range of hands-on curatorial and management skills across national, local authority and independent museums. I have an in-depth understanding of how museums work and what is required for them to thrive into the future.
With a wealth of knowledge, I provide a range of museum consultancy services and specialise in helping organisations undertake National Lottery Heritage Fund projects.
- Helping organisations with National Lottery Heritage Fund applications, from Expression of Interest right through to project completion
- Finding alternative funding for heritage-based projects
- All aspects of Accreditation
- Collection reviews
- Volunteer management
- Museums & heritage research
- ‘Critical Friend’ service
- Curatorial support
- Support in helping to set up new museums
For further details about the services I offer, please take a look at the services page.
Whatever your requirements, I would love to hear from you. Call me on 01279 842 120 for an informal chat or to arrange a meeting. I welcome enquiries both small and large, from near and far.
Based in Hertfordshire I’m ideally situated to work throughout the East of England and the rest of the UK.