VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT, RETENTION & MANAGEMENT
Having managed many volunteers, and worked as a volunteer myself, I understand how much volunteers can bring to an organisation and how they can benefit from giving their time for free. I have had over 20 years experience of recruiting, training and motivating volunteers and can provide practical advice and support for all aspects of volunteer work including:
- Providing you with best practice guidance on recruitment and induction for volunteers.
- Helping your organisation to create suitable and specific role descriptions to meet your needs and attract the right person.
- I can help your organisation retain volunteers through support, motivation and mentoring.
- Training volunteers for specific roles or projects is also something I offer. Please see the training page for further information. If you have a requirement for training that isn’t listed, please contact me to discuss.
- I can help you devise a volunteering policy that is appropriate to the size and needs of your organisation.